There are many different experiences one can have on the road to awakening. We've listed 4 of the most common, below. Also take a quick listen as Vincent describes the process of discovering one's own "Dharma" (personal role in the evolution of a benevolent Universe) as it's a great primer on putting your own unique gifts into the world, in service of actually living the life you were born to live.
- You may have had a profound spiritually transformative experience. (like an NDE, an out of body experience, a glimpse of cosmic consciousness or something that has shaken your previous world view)
- You find yourself questioning thoughts, teachings or deeply ingrained ideas that have been with you for as long as you can remember. (this is often challenging not only for yourself, but for your relationships as well. Other people often don't want to "wake up" with you :)
- You find yourself gravitating to people and places that have a more contemplative or introspective vibe. This can often be true for those of us who lived wilder or more materialistic lives, only to find solace, safety or serenity in greater degrees of solitude, or amongst those who crave similar spaces.
- You find yourself becoming more open minded, less dogmatic, more inclusive, and generally more joyful.....and creatively focused, even if your external circumstances haven't changed. (many people in our community have found themselves changing careers, moving across countries or continents, and generally, feeling a shift in their attitudes towards what is a meaningful life)
- You probably have started to journal, or write with increased frequency. (if that's you.....we have a free notebook/journal you can use that is ideal for those of us who need a good creative outlet, with a spiritual bent!)
The single most powerful way to transform your life as an empath, healer or spiritual seeker.
21 Signs You're an Empath: (Take the Empath Personality Test, Here)
- You have a deep, intuitive sense of "Knowing": Empaths feel things that most folks don't. We know things before we're told. We "see" things that are invisible to others. We have a deep connection to our intuitive senses that transcends simple gut feelings or instinct alone.
- You abhor violence in movies, on TV or obviously in real life. Why? Because you take on the pain of the victim. Even if you're watching a fictional portrayal of violence, you feel a sense of dis-ease seeing others suffer, or in pain.
- Crowds, cramp your comfort. You don't like big public gatherings, and often feel overwhelmed with the energies and emotions of other humans (and non humans!) sharing your space.
You absorb energy. All empaths are sponges, and taking on the emotional energy of others, is a huge trigger....keep reading for 21 empath personality signs, here.
Are you an empath, healer, light worker or spiritual seeker? Teach what you know. Do what you love. Wake up the world with your work. Join us!
What does it feel like to "wake up"? Are there certain types of experiences that precede an enlightenment style experience or spiritual awakening?
For those of you interested in a career as a healer/helper, light worker, empath or enlightened entrepreneur?
In our experience running a number of communities in the mindfulness, personal growth, mental health and spiritual development "niches" and spaces, there is an incredibly important demand for purpose driven professionals who want to step up, stand out and do meaningful work in the helping/healing and transformational spaces.
There has truly never been a better time to "find your thing" and do work that you love, in the spirit, and service of helping others wake up.
- Inspirational author. Regardless of where you've been, what you've seen, what you've touched or tasted on your own unique path to the present moment.....there are thousands of people who would not only to love to hear your story, but more importantly, can benefit from your words, wisdom and even the pain you've encountered on the path. Make your Mess, your Message is one of our mantras for our own clients and community, and there is no better way to heal yourself, and help others, than writing a book about your life. (note - if you're interested in writing an inspirational book - reach out to me directly (email@example.com) or via Twitter (@ianhollander) and we'll send you an invite to our next inspirational authors community course/community cohort, opening in mid August, 2021.
- Transformational teacher. Our motto here is, teach what you know, do what you love, wake up the world with your work. If you can teach, preach or share your words, wisdom and inspiration in a course format, you can truly not only build a thriving brand and business as an enlightened entrepreneur, but you can truly do it from anywhere in the world you want.
- The online education industry is exploding, and a large percentage of the most popular classes, courses, cohorts and instructors are teaching in the self help, personal growth, spiritual development, self care/compassion and overall happiness/wellness spaces. If you are someone who naturally wants to empower, uplift and inspire others, there is no better way than to teach a course, or lead a small cohort/community of students on a path to their own transformation.
- We've taught over 50 courses over the last few years to countless students - and it's one of the most rewarding, exciting and meaningful ways to share your own ethos, experience and expertise with others who need what you know. (or who could benefit from your experience or expertise) Also note - we're ALWAYS looking for new teachers/trainers and course creators for our own mindfulness based community.
- If you have an idea about a course you'd like to create for us (or simply need help with your own) send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell us how we can help!
- Of course, life coaching, personal growth coaching, or simply working with other people to help them navigate the wild, weird and often challenging new world we find ourselves in these days.....is one of the biggest opportunities for helpers/healers/empaths and passionate people who are genuinely interested in elevating and inspiring others.
There are many, many ways you can use your own gifts, and your own experiences, regardless of degrees/certifications, to help heal the collective calamity that IS our current culture as a species :)
If people are your passion, and growth is your personal mantra and mission, this is your calling to step UP, stand out and start doing something about it. The world (and rest of us) are waiting.